Prediction of Lumbar Muscle Forces Due to Applied Externally Moment and Analaysing Coactivation Between Lumbar Muscles
Khodadad Kani, Hadi | 2014
- Type of Document: M.Sc. Thesis
- Language: Farsi
- Document No: 46417 (08)
- University: Sharif University of Technology
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Advisor(s): Parnianpour, Mohammad; Shams Al-Allahi, Mohammad Bagher
- The role of the lumbar muscles in maintaining posture and balancing externally applied loads has been studied for many years.preliminary studies used electromyograpy (EMG) to establish a relationship between trunk posture and muscle ativity.so developing a better undrestanding of the functional role of those muscles. Determination of lumbar muscle forces, will have an important role in reducing low back pain I future.For this reason,reaserchers have done many studies for understanding the resistence and function on the musulosketal system bye using of various protocls and have utilized of various biomechanical models for determining the effects of applied externally loads on lumbar musculoskeletal body.
The aim of this study is to predict lumbar muscle forces due to applied externally moment in different angles and positions and to compare the results with experimental data and evaluating correlation and interaction between the angles and exertion levels, the angles and subjects, exertion levels and subjects.and also for determining effects of differing in exertion level activity, differing among muscles of subjects in gained forces.
For prediction of lumbar muscle forces,Neural network method and MATLAB software has been used.The results has been compared with experimental data to gain an accurate evaluation of function of neural networks.Variance analysis has been used to determin accuracy of results
- Neural Network ; Interaction ; Correlation Coefficient ; Variance Analysis ; Lumbar Muscular Strength ; Posture ; Position ; Exertion Level ; Lumbar Muscule Force